Product Highlights:The convenience of remote start in one of the smallest Viper remotes ever. Perfect for use with OEM keyless remotes integrated into the OEM key. Get the longer remote start range youâ€™ve been looking for! Specifications:
- Remotes:Â 2 1-button 1-WayÂ The number and type of remotes that come with the system.
- Range: Up to 1/4 MileÂ Viper systems use Radio Frequency (RF) technologies to communicate with your vehicle, and these technologies each have a typical operating range. Range varies by the technology used, but also because of environmental factors such as interference from other RF sources. Currently Viper systems with the longest range use Spread Spectrum Technology (SST) with range up to 1 mile.
- Remote Start:Â Remote Start allows you to start your engine by remote control, allowing your vehicle's climate control system to warm up or cool down the cabin before you get in. Range is important with remote start (your vehicle might be parked down the street, or at the far end of a parking lot) and 2-Way remote start systems are preferred (because they confirm that your vehicle has started.)
- SmartStart CompatibleÂ A Viper SmartStart module can be added to this system to make your vehicle SmartStart ready.
- Encryption:Â 66-BitÂ Clone-safe, anti-Code Grabbing technology comes standard on every Viper system.
- Domelight Supervision A great safety feature: illuminates your vehicle's dome light for 30 seconds when you disarm your security system or unlock the doors of your remote start system.
- # of Auxiliary Channels:Â 0 Auxiliary channels are electrical outputs controlled by your keychain remote, which your installer can interface with systems in your car to allow you to operate them by remote control. Additional parts or labor will be required.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good