- 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Clear Resistive Panel
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- HDMI / MHL Connection with Optional Cable
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
Provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display and vivid text. Easy to use widgets provide access to information screens with a swipe. Three programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources.
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions. To find an authorized dealer please visit http://maestro.idatalink.com
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used for the front as it has the ability to reverse the image.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good